You need the best candidates. We give you the skills to interview and recruit them, successfully
With our bespoke interview training, your managers can learn how to structure an interview effectively, coupled with powerful competency-based interview techniques which ensure you identify and impress the best candidates. You will learn a range of interviewing skills, and then practise in realistic interview simulations with professional actors.Learn More
Why train your interviewers?
- Hire better people every time
- Spend less time and money on recruitment
- Reduce hiring mistakes
- Reduce staff attrition rates
- Hire the right person for the role – and your organisation
Bespoke interviewing training
- 1 day interviewing training workshops (depending on your requirements)
- Blend of interviewing theory and practical experience
- 1-15 participants (depending on your requirements)
- Learn how to structure an interview together with behavioural / competency based interviewing techniques
Get in touch to find out more
What is competency-based interviewing?
So to evaluate a person’s potential for your job, you need to investigate how they performed in similar roles in the past.
Competency-based interviewing involves getting beyond the CV. While traditional interviews are based on an interviewer running through the applicant’s CV (their promotional tool), competency-based interviews focus on the role and the skills, attitudes and behaviours that the role requires.
The need for consistency in your interviewing...
When you interview a candidate for a role, you are also being evaluated – by the candidate.
Many businesses lack a company style or approach to interviewing. Managers can have very different approaches to interviewing, giving candidates a muddled, uncertain experience.
A lack of communication between interviewing managers can mean that candidates are asked the same questions multiple times, while important matters are never discussed at all.
Winning the ‘war for talent’ means getting everything right in the recruitment process. And that’s where our training and assessment services come in.
Our training teaches your managers how to be slick and efficient in interviews, and make a great first impression.