Can your candidates do what they claim?
Our innovative assessments are a new way to evaluate candidates. Get beyond a candidate’s claims and discover how they perform.
For your next key hire, assess the readiness of candidates to take on new challenges – and minimise the risks of hiring the wrong individual.
We design, develop and deliver bespoke candidate assessments which use role-plays to ascertain which people are suited to a position. These assessments provide an effective way to evaluate candidates and reduce hiring mistakes.
Why assess your candidates?
Recruitment is costly, and time-consuming. And with a little up-front investment, you can ensure you get better candidates for every role. The benefits of assessing your candidates include:
- Judge whether candidates are capable of filling a particular role by getting them to demonstrate key skills or behaviours.
- Give hiring managers vivid insights into potential candidates.
- Make informed recruitment choices and reduce staff turnover.
Assessments are tailored to your organisation, and include a mix of competency-based interviewing and role-plays that give candidates the opportunity to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that the role demands.
- Bespoke assessments tailored to your organisation.
- Professional actors bring the experience to life.
- Multiple candidates can be assessed during each workshop